Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Perfect Lippie for Fall.... & its Super Cheap too!



I'm usually a nude lip kind of girl, but I stepped out of my comfort zone & tried a few new lipsticks for New York Fashion Week. Since then I've become addicted to a bolder pout! My latest go to has been
the Jordana "Cabernet" lip liner I picked up at Walgreens for...... $2!!


Its a really deep wine color.  I use the liner on my entire lip.  Then I top it with MAC's Ruby Woo that I've had forever but never wore because it makes me look like a hooker. However, combined with the Jordana Lip pencil it creates the perfect on trend lip combo for fall. Check the results here. People always complement it when I go out. I even went in the MAC store & they were saying how pretty it was & started naming possible MAC lippies: "Sin"? "Diva"? I'm like "Yeah, ummmm this is a lip liner from Walgreens" lol.


I'm no beauty blogger chile, but I highly recommend you guys try it!

Xo,
The Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...