Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LOOK FOR LESS for 2 coveted boots!

If I'm in love with something that's out of my budget, I have no problem hunting down the look for less. Get into Buffalo's Dori cowboy boot. They are a dead ringer for Isabel Marant's popular "Milwauke" boot.

Buffalo "Dori"

Isabel Marant "Milwauke"

I stalked the now SOLD OUT $1200 Isabel Marant's for months & found similar looks from Zara & ALDO. However, I think the Dori boot comes the closest to the original. If you love it, get it for $99 at Shoedazzle & hurry because its selling out!
 

My last pick is Jefrrey Campbell's 5th Avenue boot. I had my eye on these since I saw them on Nordstrom.com. I didn't even know they were a look for less until I saw singer Brandy on the FashionBomb rocking Alexander Wang's Kolfinna boot. Lets take a look shall we.
 
Jeffrey Campbell "5th Ave"

Alexander Wang "Kolfinna"
 
If you have the extra coins & a small foot you can still get the original now on sale for $756 on the Alexander Wang site. Or you could save yourself a few hundred bucks & try out Jeffrey Campbell's '5th Avenue' boot available at Nordstrom for $299.


ClosetWhisperer Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...