Monday, June 24, 2013

The Pink Suit




I bought this suit from Zara a few months back . I always wanted a pink blazer but when I tried on the matching pants, I knew I had to get both. It just fit me too well. Seriously, everything about it just seemed like it was specifically tailored for me. However, I had no reason to have a pink suit in my wardrobe. So it had been hanging in my closet with the tags still on since February.  It wasn't until the Pinktabulous blogger Tami of "Talking With Tami" announced that she was having a blogger luncheon that I finally had the perfect occasion to wear it. The luncheon was actually 2 weeks ago but I still wanted to share my look........

 





  
Blazer /Trousers: ZARA. Shoes: Aldo Rise Weatherbee pump (sold out).  Clutch: Style&Co. (old)

I paired the suit with a simple white Tshirt to relax the look a bit. The shoes were honestly an after thought, but I thought the Fuchsia/ Navy combo worked. You wouldn't think that navy nautical pumps with a mohawk would go with so much, but I've been able to pair these with alot. They're one of the best purchases in my closet.


What do you guys think?? 

2 comments :

  1. I just love this look and the pink suit is so HAWT!!!!! Just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nek!! & thanks for commenting XoXo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...