Monday, September 9, 2013

Last Days of Summer at Lake Lanier

Even though the Summer is pretty much over, I am still holding onto the season for dear life. Besides, the Atlanta heat has yet to get the memo that its almost fall & I'm not mad. So, I decided to take advantage of this warm weather & head down to Lake Lanier for some blog photos. 







 





Look 1: Statement Earrings (old). Floral Crop Top: ASTR (sold out). High Waist Pants: Viva Vena (similar). Heels: Steve Madden "Marlenee" Heel.

Look 2: Top French Connection (old). Shoes: Dolce Vita "Archer" Flat.  Sequin Tote: Express (old).


Do you know I saved this bralet/harem pant outfit all summer for a tropical vacay that never happened?!? I got it from one of my favorite departments Saavy Trends at Nordstrom. They have so many dope pieces that make me want to step outside of my granny chic comfort zone. I thought this combo was fun. I was a little iffy on the accessories because I thought the outfit was enough. However I was inspired by Dolce & Gabbana's spring 2013 collection to add the statement earrings.

 I'm sad to see Summer go. Are you guys ready for fall?!?

Closet Whisperer,
Xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...