Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fab Fall Find

Last Call lets me be a red carpet girl on my throw rug budget. I always find thee BEST stuff there like these Stella McCartney tweed trousers! MAJOR STEAL! 









Open back Sweater: Tildon. Tweed Riding Trousers: Stella McCartney via Last Call, Also here. Cuff: Vince Camuto. Clutch: Style&Co. (old). Heels: Lamb "Harlie" Pump Ebay.

You may or may not know this but sometimes Last Call carries clothes from Bergdorf Goodman too! I instantly recognized these pants on their sale rack because I posted a picture of Mirsoslava Duma wearing them during NYFW.  Now heres the best part. Stella McCartney anything is nowhere near my budget chile. But that's what's so great about this store. The pants originally retailed at $995. There had been 3 price reductions, plus my coupon, I ended up getting these for a little over $140 after tax! Since the pants are the focus, I thought I would keep the rest understated pairing them with a cream sweater, gold cuff, & black pumps.

Thoughts?

Xo,
Closet Whisperer



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...