Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Comfy Chic


On Sundays, all I feel like doing is lounging in my sweats & watching a tv show in marathon form (SUV, Sex & The City, Snapped). Luckily sweatpants have been trending lately in cotton, leather, silk, print etc. So, if I have to go somewhere I can easily dress them up & still be comfortable. I wanted to do a quick post & share some of my favorites that I have been personally rocking or have seen in person.


First Up, these leather track pants from Nordstrom:

Photo: (left) @ClosetWhisperer Instagram
When it comes to trendy pieces, I really don't like to pay that much & leather joggers have been pretty pricey. However, I found this particular pair at a reasonable price from my favorite Nordstrom department Savvy Trends & I have been killing them! I get why Kanye was so passionate about leather jogging pants now. They're super comfy! You can purchase them here

Next......

 H&M also has a good selection of joggers. I love the details of the leg warmer ankles as well as the open zipper by the knee on these two.

These are just a few of the cute ones I like. What do you guys think of the sweatpants trend



Xo,
Closet Whisperer 

Photo Collage sources: 1, 2, 3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...