Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rag & Bone has the best blazers of all time!


This picture cracks me up! I'm pretty sure I was just taking lent off my shirt. lol


Blazer: Rag & Bone via TJ Maxx.  Tshirt: H&M.  Coated Skinnies: MNG by Mango similarBag: Nila Anthony via TJ Maxx. Boots: Sam Edelman "Teresa" (sold out)

I love Tj Maxx's runway department! That's where I scored this Rag & Bone blazer. I, also got my bag from Tj Maxx a while ago. I always get so many compliments on it & people ask if its Henri Bendel or J Crew etc. but NOPE it's by Nila Anthony. She has a nice selection of  bags at a reasonable price by the way. Anywho, as usual thanks for stopping by & I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Xo,
Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...