Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Motivation Featuring Aimee' Song


When it comes to fashion bloggers, the ever so stylish blogger friend in my head Aimee' Song of songofstyle.com is one of the people I look up to the most.
To me she dresses like a cool girl & its refreshing to visit her blog because her style is all her own which I think contributes to her major presence in the blogging world.She continues to show that there are more possibilities than ever for bloggers to expand their brand i.e., she just worked as a red carpet correspondent for the American Music Awards. Dope right?! Anywho, sometimes she posts videos & not too long ago she shared one she did with BlogLovin' 3 years ago. At the end she talks about all the dreams she has & over time her dreams have become her reality. I found that inspiring! So, I thought I'd share it too. Click here to watch!



Who are some of your favorite fashion bloggers?!

Xo,
Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...