Monday, December 2, 2013

Trending, The Pink Coat

Photo: via @ClosetWhisperer Instagram


Coat: H&M trend. Turtleneck: Joe Fresh. Jeans: Levi. Earrings/brooch: Aqua. Pumps: Boutique 9  

Hey yall! How was your Thanksgiving? I ate so much of the leftovers that I don't want to see no kind of Turkey, dressing, greens or anything like it until next Thanksgiving. Anywho, over the Thanksgiving break the temperature finally got cold enough for me to wear my light pink coat that has been trending lately. I got it from H&M's trend department. At first I wasn't sure about the over sized cocoon fit on me & I'm still not  but its really cozy. I'm slowly realizing that I have a thing for pink. In fact I think it may be my favorite color. I don't know how that happened.... , but I love that this is a really light, dusty pink. I added earrings to create a brooch for a more vintage feel.

What do you guys think?

Xo,
Closet Whisperer

2 comments :

  1. I really love this combo <3

    I would like to invite you to enter the giveaway I am hosting:
    http://mihatheskinnybuddha.blogspot.ro/2013/11/dressale-giveaway-win-30-certificate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I love a good giveaway! Sure thing, & thanks for visiting my site Xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...