Monday, October 14, 2013

Print On Print






Top & Bottom: Gryphon "Cody" Silk pant. Shoes: L.A.M.B. "Oxley" Pump. Necklaces: JC Penney. 

Print on Print is one of my favorite trends because its so easy breezy and it gives off the cutest jumpsuit effect. I got the blogger favorite Oxley Pumps from Last Call maybe a week or 2 ago. If you follow me on Instagram @closetwhisperer you would've saw that I posted them. The silhouette is sexy and they're actually comfortable. I can see why they were such a fan favorite. I hadn't seen many people with the navy color ....if any & I was hesitant to get them because of the wardrobe options. However, so far I've thought of a million things to do with them. So, this is just a heads up- you will be seeing these pumps a lot on the blog.

Xo,
Closet Whisperer

2 comments :

  1. Wow I love this look! I did not realize it was 2 pieces, I thought it was a jumpsuit just like you stated. I too do like this trend because its so easy to put together and work from there! Great pics!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! & yes the print on print trend is such a lifesaver lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...