Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Motivation: Enjoy Figuring Out Who You are



I've always liked Zoe Saldana's confidence & how blunt she is. So, when I saw this interview that she did with Amanda de Cabanet last year, I wanted to share it with you guys. My favorite part was around the 3:00 mark where she says: 
"I know who I am. I love who I am. I like what I do, and I like how I do it. I like my mistakes and I like the pace at which I learn from my mistakes. I don't want to be anybody else but me, and by knowing this, I want to continue figuring out who the f*ck I am."
I'm real big on positive thinking and affirmations & I thought this would be a good one to repeat especially on those days where I feel a little unsure of who I am & where I'm headed in life. Kudos to Zoe!

Xo,
Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...