Thursday, September 11, 2014

Closet Whisperer x NYFW: Nolcha's Fashion Week

On Tuesday I attended Nolcha's Spring/ Summer '15 collection of emerging designers. I'm always on the lookout for what's new & next in fashion so I couldn't wait for this show. It was a packed house with notable celebs such as Rocsi Diaz, Russell Westbrook & my newest boo Johnny Wujek. Who knew Katie Perry's costume designer was such a cutie patootie?! 



CLOSET WHISPERER PICKS: 

#1 CHARLES & RON

The 1st designers to present were Charles & Ron which i loved! I could see myself wearing a lot of the pieces. It was very feminine & I loved the use of soft colors & print. Definitely a designer duo to watch. 



#2  Sofia Arana

I also enjoyed Sophia Arana's very girly collection.  She had me with the maxi!

 #3 Katty Xiomara

 I also thought Katty Xiomara shined with her collection mixed with structured & flowy pieces. I'd wear the last look in a heartbeat. Easy breezy & good pair of pumps is very much my style.

Designers: Monstruosite', Schuyler 4, Oiselle
Overall, The Nolcha Fashion Week presentation was well balanced showcasing a total of 13 diverse designers with their own point of view. I really enjoyed it!

Xo,
The Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...