Wednesday, September 17, 2014

What I wore: NYFW Day 2

Hey guys! Heres a quick post on what I wore on my 2nd day in New York for Fashion Week. I was a little on the  fence with wearing all black because I thought it would be too plain. It ended up being more chic than anything. 

Because I can't take pictures without talking lol 
I find that when I don't over think my outfits thats when they turn out the best. Sometimes I question my minimalism style, but it suits me.


Jumpsuit: BCBGeneration. Fringe Clutch: BCBGeneration. Shoes: L.A.M.B. (old) 

By the way, I folded this jumpsuit, threw it in the suitcase, & when I took it out it was not wrinkled AT ALL. I love clothes that you can just throw on & go. NO fuss! 


Xo,
Closet Whisperer 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...