Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What I Wore - Vegas Day 1

Instagram @ClosetWhisperer
I spent last week in Vegas for WWD's Magic trade show. I went solo, & didn't want to but sometimes traveling alone isn't such a bad thing. I ended up having a ton of fun. More on that in the upcoming posts, but back to the reason you clicked this link. I turned my trip to Vegas into a work-cation.


I got there 2 days before the trade show actually started. On my 1st free day I wore this. Y'all it was in the upper 70's. I was a kinda hot in this sweater, but I had already committed to this look. So, I wasn't about to take it off! It ended up coming in handy though when it cooled down later on.


Top: Thakoon. Jeans: Rag & Bone.  Heels: L.A.M.B. Oxley pump 

I completed my look with my favorite white jeans. I thought the open stitch down the center of the leg was unique. I swapped these L.A.M.B. heels for flats to walk the strip. I'm no fool! lol

BTW 
Would y'all like similar options for my items that are old or sold out? Let me know in the comments!

Xo,
The Closet Whisperer 







4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...