Wednesday, March 4, 2015

5 Brands That Should Be On Your Radar

My absolute favorite part of MAGIC was the ENK market because it focused on contemporary brands for young women. I saw so many fun & fresh brands. Check out 5 of my favorites below: 

Twin Sister






I fell in love with the London label Twin Sister! Not only is this line SUPER chic, but the prices are so reasonable. Every piece I picked up I wanted to try on right then & there. They'll be launching soon, so make sure you check out their website & follow @TwinSisterLondon on instragram. 

Yumi Kim 



I am obsessed with florals & fun prints. So, when I saw the owner, Kim, wearing a vibrant blue floral print maxi dress I was all "Oooo gorgeous". Little did I know there was a whole collection based on her dress.  Y'all I was in heaven. Her prints are so pretty. Yum Kim is actually an established brand sold in stores & seen on some of your faves. Check out her site & follow @YumiKim on IG.

LUANA 
Minerva 
Minerva 

Carlyle reversible tote
Racqel Bag 
Anais Shoulder Bag

The Luana handbag line is for the 20 something woman slowly but surely establishing her adult life. She's no longer living with her parents, but she's not quite in a high-rise condo & able to carry a Prada bag....yet. Luana is there to fill the gap. The founder Michelle comes from a luxe background and it showed in the quality & craftsmanship. I'm excited for them to hit stores. You can follow @LuanaItalyBags on IG & visit the site for updates. 

Maison Scotch 
Styled By Maranda 






Styled by Maranda
The Masion Scotch line is based in Amsterdam & is so me! Casual chic, staples with an edge. Feminine touches. It's already being sold online & in stores such as Nordstrom.

Monika Chiang




Okay these weren't in the ENK market. I actually saw them in FN Platform, the market that is all about shoes! I've been a Monika Chiang fan since the lace up sandal. She's currently relaunching with more sexy shoes to lust over. Her line is hot & did you know she blogs too? Follow her on IG @Monika_Chiang 


Whatcha Think? Share Below 

Xo,
The Closet Whisperer


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...