Monday, April 27, 2015

NU ICONS MAGAZINE Behind The Scenes Shoot


Happy Monday y'all! If you're following me on Instagram (@ClosetWhisperer) , I told you guys I was being featured in my blogger boo Gray's 1st print issue for her magazine NU ICONS - The "DREAM BIG" issue. When she asked me to do it, I literally twerked as I replied yes to her email. I was so honored. It was published over the weekend & I couldn't wait to share the rest of the pictures I took that were shot by my very talented brother, Curtis Lee. Check 'em out



Y'all know I love a good suit. I wanted to keep the look relaxed yet bold in all red. 




Blazer: Anne Klein (old)  Tank: Zara  High Waist Pants: Ralph Lauren Black Label "Denita" Pant.   Heels: H&M 

I actually scored these pants at TJ Maxx from my go to runway department. The color, the high waist, the wide leg & the length.... I mean seriously I don't think I've ever found a more perfect pair of pants. What do you guys think? By the way, if you're in Atlanta you have to visit the murals on Edgewood! They're so dope.

Photos: Curtis Lee @Ymos_Lee 

Xo,
Closet Whisperer 

2 comments :

  1. this suit is perfection. your hair is perfection and that mural. its all just so fleeky. LOVE

    Kéla
    kelaskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kela! lol @ fleeky lol THX so much & thx for commenting Xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...