Wednesday, April 29, 2015

5 Reasons You should stay at the Elara Hilton Grand Vacations in Vegas

With the big fight going down between Mayweather & Pacquiao as well as Memorial Day being right around the corner Vegas is definitely the place to be. If you're looking for somewhere to stay Elara should be at the top of your list. I'm really picky about hotels. I don't play around. To put it into perspective, I bring my own sheets & everything. It's pretty intense. I've stayed at the Elara twice though and they did not let me down. 

#1 The Rooms 



The 1st time I came to the Elara was back in 2012 for a bachelorette party. We were in a 1 bedroom suite & more recently I stayed in the King Studio when I came for the Magic TradeShow. The photos pictured are actually from the Penthouse suite but all of the rooms are a variation of this 1. They're all really nice & spacious. The amenities were a plus too because even though I stayed in a studio room this go round it still had a Microwave, mini dishwasher & fridge. 

#2 Theres a Jacuzzi Next To Your Bed 



If you're staying in any of the suites there will be a jacuzzi next to the bed. Seriously, it screams Vegas. 

#3 VIEWS 


All of the rooms have floor to ceiling windows. Take advantage of them by requesting a room that overlooks the strip if you can.

#4  LOCATION 
If you're visiting Vegas you have to stay on the strip because that's where everything is. So, you're in a prime location staying at this hotel. All you have to do is go through the mall located downstairs. Once you get outside you'e smack dab in the middle of the strip! 

#5  MALL

Speaking of the mall.... The Miracle Mile Shop is right downstairs connected to the hotel. It has a bunch of good stores like Sephora, H&M, & BCBG. Then they have really good food spots in here too. I'm not ashamed to say I had a slushy drink from Fat Tuesday every day I was there. Y'all know I don't drink but...Vegas. Chef Ramsey's burger spot is also really good too. 

BONUS: 

I know I said 5 reasons but I have another one. One place, 3 words: Mom Ami Gabi. Its the French restaturant located in the Paris hotel which is right next door to the Elara. Guys listen. This place is so good! You have not tasted french toast until you've eaten here. They make their own bread & its thee best french toast you will ever have in your life. I promise you. I ate here at least 3 times during my last stay.  

Any who, the 7th main reason that I recommend the Elara is because of their customer service.  Everyone is super nice & they remembered me every time I came down to go out & about. I'd especially like to thank Theresa Lewis, Mark Anthony, & Anthony of the Elara hotel for their hospitality. Anthony from security was a great tour guide & even took one of my outfit of the day blog pictures for me.


Now, I can't promise that last part for everyone but if that isn't going above & beyond I don't know what is!

Xo,
The Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...