Wednesday, September 16, 2015

NYFW- Ji Oh's Spring '16 Collection



Venue:

Ji Oh had a presentation instead of a typical runway show. I actually prefer presentations because you can get a better look at the clothes. You, also, get better pictures. The construction site set design was dope.

Review:


Clean, structured, but relaxed are three things that come to mind when describing Ji Oh's clothing. The smart designer was able to balance comfy chic with a subtle hint of sexiness for Spring with her latest collection. To me, it was the details of the oversized clothing that made all the difference. My must have items were the striped button down with the slit back as well as the white top with the draped front. I also think a lot of the pieces have trendsetter, Solange's name written all over it.


Designer Ji Oh pictured behind me in the white top

What do you guys think?

Xo,
The Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...