Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Another Fashion Week Floral Dress




Y'all this picture describes my relationship with New York perfectly. The city is so fast paced & I always seem to be trying to keep up! It wears me out, but I love it. 


For those that don't know. I have a strong obsession with floral print. So, when I saw this dress on ASOS naturally I loved it. However, to me the split on this dress was so high I was afraid I was gna show New York my Georgia Peach. lol I can be a little grandma sometimes. So, it probably was just all in my mind.


Dress: ASOS 'wiggle' Dress Shoes: L.A.M.B. 'Oxley' Pump (old) Shades: Miu Miu 

 One thing I will say is  the zipper was way too much of a struggle to get up. I'm a sack of bones so it wasn't me! I've never bought clothes from ASOS though. So, I'm not sure if this is a usual issue.

Let me know in the comments.


Xo,
The Closet Whisperer 


The Closet 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...