Sunday, September 20, 2015

New York Street Style Roundup



Fab stylist Giovanna Vasquez wearing a Halston Heritage dress, BCBG cape, & fend heels.


Equally as gorgeous as Giovanna was her friend & stylist Lia Pellerano wearing Kenzo top & bottom. She finished her look with a Olympia Le Tan clutch.


I met so many of my style crushes in New York & Nausheen Shah was one of them. I recognized her immediately at the Frankie B show & made my way to her right after to get her picture. She's everything! 


My friend Kerry!! Guys he show me & my friend Cherish the best time while we were in New York. Love him!

Jonathan is another beautiful spirit I met during fashion week. We cut up with him & Kerry. His style is dope also.


Y'all know I love a good maxi & these ladies were stunning in their dresses. 

Xo,
The Closet Whisperer

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...